Pokemon Gx Cards. (Choose From 80+ Variations)

Information icon
Sorry! This product is currently unavailable with us
Cards are all near mint. 75% of the listed GX cards were pulled from packs by me and immediately put in a protective sleeve. The other roughly 25% of cards were found in Pokemon Collector's tins & various pokemon collection boxes. The Promo cards were cared for to the best of my abilities. The older GX collection boxes were notorious for not completely protecting the Promo cards. The Promo cards condition will vary in comparison to Pack Pulls…
Cards are all near mint. 75% of the listed GX cards were pulled from packs by me and immediately put in a protective sleeve. The other roughly 25% of cards were found in Pokemon Collector's tins & various pokemon collection boxes. The Promo cards were cared for to the best of my abilities. The older GX collection boxes were notorious for not completely protecting the Promo cards. The Promo cards condition will vary in comparison to Pack Pulls. I will do my best to inform you if there is any issues with the condition of the card prior to mailing. If requested, cards with minor or insignificant damage can be sold at a discounted price. There are many restrictions to the ebay shipping program for less than $1. Selecting 1st class shipping, allows me to ensure the cards you ordered will have much more protection.
Share this product
Pokemon Gx Cards. (Choose From 80+ Variations)
This product ad may change over time
Share ProductShare
Pokemon Gx Cards. (Choose From 80+ Variations)
Product Image
Visit site
About
price trend
Tracking price
We added this to your collection and will notify you if the price dropsView collection
Price tracking canceled
We removed this from your collectionView collection
Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Track price
Receive email and browser notifications if the price drops
Since this product is no longer available, price track has been disabled for this product.
Product added to your wishlist! View wishlist
Sign in to see your saved products on any device
Product removed from your wishlist! View wishlist
Sign in to see your saved products on any device
Something went wrong. Please try again later.