Product Image

Cabin Kit 1288ft 2story 3bed Wooden Guest House/home

Information icon
Sorry! This product is currently unavailable with us
Cabin kit 1288ft 2Story 3Bed Wooden Guest House/home KIT INCLUDES: interior and exterior walls Interior and exterior doors Windows Subfloor Ceilings Roof Shingles Stairs Locks 9pg plans and assembly instructions 1288 sq/ft 2 Story Wooden Cabin: 644sq/ft per floor 1st floor: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 living room, 1 kitchen 2nd floor: 1 bed/ living room Made from Russian pine Thickness of the wall: 72mm Thickness of the floor: 23mm Material of roof: Waterproof SBS …
Cabin kit 1288ft 2Story 3Bed Wooden Guest House/home KIT INCLUDES: interior and exterior walls Interior and exterior doors Windows Subfloor Ceilings Roof Shingles Stairs Locks 9pg plans and assembly instructions 1288 sq/ft 2 Story Wooden Cabin: 644sq/ft per floor 1st floor: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 living room, 1 kitchen 2nd floor: 1 bed/ living room Made from Russian pine Thickness of the wall: 72mm Thickness of the floor: 23mm Material of roof: Waterproof SBS bitumen sheet 1.5mm Thickness of the roof: 16mm Windows & ventilator: UPVC /aluminum alloy window Doors: solid wood With door handles and locks Decking: 4" x 1" All hardware included Please note. This cabin does not include plumbing, insulation or electrical. It also does not include fixtures such as toilets sinks or cabinets. It is an exterior shell with windows, doors, walls, floors, roof and hardware. A $500 deposit is required after "buy it now" and 75% payment is expected before order can begin processing. The remaining 25% is
Share this product
Cabin Kit 1288ft 2story 3bed Wooden Guest House/home
This product ad may change over time
Share ProductShare
Other buying options
About
$59.00
Free Shipping
Cabin Kit 1288ft 2story 3bed Wooden Guest House/home
Product Image
Visit site
About
About
$59.00
Free Shipping
price trend
Tracking price
We added this to your collection and will notify you if the price dropsView collection
Price tracking canceled
We removed this from your collectionView collection
Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Track price
Receive email and browser notifications if the price drops
Since this product is no longer available, price track has been disabled for this product.
Product added to your wishlist! View wishlist
Sign in to see your saved products on any device
Product removed from your wishlist! View wishlist
Sign in to see your saved products on any device
Something went wrong. Please try again later.