Brevard County Fire Rescue Chief Patrick Voltaire discusses the Phantom Fireworks blaze in West Melbourne as the building smolders behind him.
The driver, an unidentified 53-year-old West Melbourne man, was killed in the 4:20 p.m. Monday crash, which shut down U.S.
When David and Sallie Holmwood learned that the Museums of Brevard were again hosting their holiday tour of historic homes, ...
From Frank Reich to Jeff Saturday, Sam Ehlinger to Matt Ryan, even Marcus Brady to Parks Frazier, the Colts just aren't good, ...
The 80:20 rule is staying focused on healthy eating habits 80% of the time. That leaves 20% to indulge in not-so-healthy ...
The fire chief likened the exploding fireworks spraying from the burning building to projectiles fired from a gun.
Most of Brevard's coastline is eligible for sand replenishment, via the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, but don't expect to ...
An unknown fan from Melbourne, Florida, celebrates Christian Pulisic's goal by holding up a sign with his perceived hometown on it.
Hear the fireworks explode as flames engulf a Phantom Fireworks store in West Melbourne, Florida after an SUV crashes into building.
A plush "Surfing Santa" toy that flew to space on a Blue origin flight is encased in glass at Florida Surf Museum, plus other surfing news.
This is the second of a six-part series written by retired 2-star general Gregg Martin. “You’ve done an amazing job… Resign, or you’re fired. You need to go get a mental health exam.” It was mid-July ...
There are meaningful ways to connect with your grandchildren even if they seem completely connected to their electronic devices.